Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, November 18, 2022

Finally Friday

 Morning:

Woke up and went to go get ready. Gabriel is not going in to school since he has a cough. Got Javi ready to go and took him to school. Picked up some donuts and came home. I had my coffee and donuts before I logged in to work. Checked in and updated my time sheet. On a quick break I went over to the bank to grab some money out, but it hadn't processed yet. Came back home and now just waiting for questions until the unit meeting.

(Morning: Water, coffee, donuts)

Afternoon:

Attended my unit meeting and went real quick to go get Javi. Came back home and my wife returned from shopping with lunch. Ate real quick and logged back in to work. Now waiting for questions and running out the clock. We have tickets to go to the movies to watch The Menu.

(Afternoon: Double cheeseburger, fries, Gatorade, water, popcorn, coke)

Nighttime:

We watched the movie and it was ok. We came home and changed the boys. Finished watching a documentary on Mickey Mouse. Now hanging out. Going to bed now. 

(Nighttime: beer, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment