Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, November 6, 2022

last 3 weeks of fall ball

Morning:
Woke up and got dressed. Had the boys eat something. I had Javi get ready and we took off to Treeview for the game. It was a good game. It was close until the kids lost focus and mental errors took over. After we had pizza and drove over to Gabriel's game.
(Morning: coffee, pizza, water)

Afternoon :
Got to Gabriel's game amd he did good. We handed out snacks after. When we got home I changed and we went to have lunch at Sizzler's and went to Target after. We are home now, resting up. 
(Afternoon: water, creme Brule latte, burger, salad bar)

Nighttime:
Woke up from a nap and had Javi shower. My wife bathed Gabriel. I made my lunch for tomorrow and got things ready. I showered and watched some TV before sending the boys to bed  watched The Walking Dead and now off to bed.
(Nighttime: water, peanut butter sandwiches, milk)

No comments:

Post a Comment