Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Hump day

 Morning:

Woke up and went to get ready. It's a bit cold, but not like other days. My mother in law is having surgery today so I was able to work from home for the day to handle the kids drop off and pick up. Javi's friend was going to be dropped off at 7 since they asked if we could take him to school as well. The boys had breakfast and got ready and we took off. The drop off was smooth, we passed by Starbucks grabbing a treat for ourselves. Now we are home, I logged into work. I had to re-record some videos and I also talked to my unit member about a project we are doing to set up for training. 

(Morning: Creme Brule latte, water, skinny Pop, panda cookies)

Afternoon:

My wife left to go and take her Mom to Kaiser. I finished up some things and went over to pick up lunch at Popeye's. Took the Camry to get washed and now I am here waiting to go get the boys. I hope that my wife can make it back in time by 4 PM. Got the boys and came home. Helped the boys with homework and fed them. My wife called and said she would be driving back in about 10 minutes or so, so there is a chance that she makes it in time, so we can make it to the movie. My wife was running late, so we met her near Teaspoon to hand off Gabriel to her and me and Javi hauled it over to Union City for the movie.

(Afternoon: Coke, water, chicken sandwiches, cole slaw, chicken strips, biscuits)

Nighttime:

We got there close to cut off, we checked in, signed a NDA and went to our seats. I went to get popcorn and drinks for us. We watched a movie from Pixar as part of a test group. We enjoyed it. After we had a discussion and filed our surveys regarding the film. I will take Gabriel to watch it went it comes out next year. It was an interesting experience to be part of one of these and I'm glad Javi got to do it as well. He was impressed with the whole event and excited to do it. After we came home, Javi ate while I showered. He showered after and I had a few beers and played Madden to relax. About to go to bed. Long day tomorrow. 

(Nighttime: beer, coke, popcorn)

No comments:

Post a Comment