Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, November 20, 2022

Here we go.. one last time

Morning:
Woke up and got dressed. Had Javi wat some cereal and gave Gabriel a Madeline. Loaded the Camry and the truck with the baseball equipment and I took off with Javi to the ballpark. We warmed up and played our last game. Javi caught 2 innings and played 2nd base the rest of the way. They lost again, but this team played hard. Proud of this group. After we had lunch with the kids that stayed and waited for Gabriel's game to start.
(Morning: water, coffee, pizza, Gatorade)

Afternoon: 
Gabriel had a good game and after we took some pictures. Came home and watched some football with my nephew. I had a late lunch early dinner before he left. I took a shower and talked to my mom while watching SNF.
(Afternoon: Tacos,  beer, chips)

Nighttime:
Changed Gabriel and I went to shower. Finished the game and sent the boys to bed. We watched the series finale of The Walking Dead and now off to sleep. Hopefully I get some rest tonight. 
(Nighttime: water. Oreos)

No comments:

Post a Comment