Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, October 31, 2022

Halloween 🎃

Morning:
Woke up and got dressed. Started laundry while the boys ate and got ready for school. They were going in costume for a half day. We dropped them off and after I took the camry to Costco to fill it up with gas. Grabbed some milk and half and half, passed by grabbing my lotto tickets for the next drawings and came home. Folded clothes,  played Madden and we took off to the school for the Halloween parade. It was fun, after we took the boys to eat.
(Morning: coffee, water)

Afternoon:
We went to Denny's and had lunch. It was ok today. Service was not good, food was ok, the price was crazy. After we came home and I rested a bit. Played Madden and got ready in my costume to hand our candy.
(Afternoon: grand slamwich, milk, water. Pancakes)

Nighttime:
My wife took the boys over to meet with Javi's friend so they can go trick or treating. I stayed behind habding out candy to the kids that came by. My wife and kids came back, they had dinner and we changed them and got them ready for bed. Now watching TV and going to bed soon. Work and surgery tomorrow. 
(Nighttime: water, chocolate, cheetos, beer)

No comments:

Post a Comment