Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, November 13, 2022

SNF

Morning:
Woke up and changed. Gave the boys breakfast and had them get ready for their 9 am games. I loaded both cars with baseball equipment and I took off with Javi and later my wife will take Gabriel. We got to the park and started warm ups and first pitch. The kids were still sleeping. They didn't wake up until the 3rd inning. After the game we came home.
(Morning: coffee, water)

Afternoon:
Got here and my Mom and sister came by to check out the deck. They left while I was watching the early games. My wife made ham and we ate lunch. After a bit of rest we went to Costco and came back home to watch the Niners vs Charger SNF. 
(Afternoon: water, coke, ham, Hawaiian bread)

Nighttime:
Kickoff was there, the game didn't start so hot for the Niners. At half time they were down by 3. I went to shower and cut up the ham and washed the dishes. Had dinner and now finishing up the game with the boys in the room. Niners won and after I watched The Walking Dead and now off to sleep.
(Nighttime: water, beer, ham, bread)

No comments:

Post a Comment