Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, November 15, 2022

In office again (11/14/22)

 Morning: 

Woke up and it was cold. I went to get ready and questioned why I was going in to the office when all I was doing today was meeting on line with people. Anyway, got ready and grabbed my lunch, made coffee and headed out to the BART station. Got there and I had to run to catch the train so I wouldn't have to wait out in the cold for another 10 minutes. Hopped on and got to the city. Welcomed by drug users blocking the exit stairs and to dog or human poop on the floor on the way to the office. I got there and set up, started taking questions and now waiting for our meeting at 10 am regarding the training for Wednesday. The meeting went well, we went over the documents and talked about pacing. I think we have the majority of what we are going to do. We are meeting tomorrow to go over it one more time.

(Morning: Water, coffee)

Afternoon:

Had lunch and talked to my Mom for a bit. My supervisor called us into a meeting while I was on lunch so I had to pause that and join. They want to add more materials to the training and demos. I'm over this training and the way they treat us. Anyway, now running out the clock. Packed up and headed over to the Civic Center BART station, caught the train and went home. The ride was nice, got to my car and drove home.

(afternoon: Ham, bread, candy, water, ZOA, cookies, cracker Jack)


Nighttime:

I took out the trash, compost and recycling bins. Swept up some leaves and tossed them out. Cleaned up a few things. We went out to grab dinner at Papa Panchos and came home to eat. We had dinner and we helped Gabriel with his Turkey project. Had Javi shower, my wife bathed Gabriel. I took a shower and finished watching the MNF game. Watched my wife play a video game and went to bed.

(Nighttime: water, coke, burrito)

No comments:

Post a Comment