Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, November 7, 2022

B*ll Sh*t a$s day

Morning:
Woke up and went to get dressed. It is cold and I have to go into the office. Packed up my things and headed out. Did I mention it was cold? Drove to Bayfair BART and walked over to the platform. I had to wait about 10 minutes or so before getting on. The ride was smooth. I got to the city and walked over to work. Typical day in San Francisco. Cold, dodging poop on the floor, homeless people and drug use in action. Got to my desk and now settling in to work. Have to be seen since apparently they say we are not here. I called my wife in the morning to talk to her and the boys before they went to school. After the people we hired to clear the back yard went over and started with the removal of the stump and the tree in the back yard. Here at work I am watching videos and just passing the time.
(Morning: water, coffee, cookies)

Afternoon:
Had my lunch and talked to my mom. Went to go get lotto tickets for the drawing tonight. Came back and finished up my lunch time. About to go back in and run out the clock. So the day keeps getting better. So I find out that the car registration payment never went through and now I have to pay a fee. Now tomorrow I have to go take care of this before it gets more out of hand. Have a new assignment, going to work on it tomorrow. Irritated today so I don't want to do anything. Anyway, about to pack up and head home. Not coming into the office until next week. This 3 day a week thing is hot garbage. I packed up my things and headed to the BART station. The train was canceled so I had to wait an extra 15 minutes. Finally got to my car and drove home. Took out the trash and compost bin and swept up some leaves. No more practice due to early sunset. 
(Afternoon: water, zoa, sandwich, chips, cracker jack)

Nighttime:
Started watching MNF and had dinner. Went to shower. Changed Gabriel and we watched TV for a bit. They went to bed and I am here Watchung wrasslin'. Going to bed soon.
(Nighttime: double cheese burger,  fruit punch, water, protein pack)

No comments:

Post a Comment