Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, November 3, 2022

Thursday

 Morning:

Woke up and it was really cold today. Super cold. I didn't want to get out of the room cold. Went to get dressed and got the boys things ready for them. My wife got them breakfast and laid out their clothes. We went over to drop them off at school and passed by Starbucks for a holiday beverage. We came home, I logged in to work and started answering some questions. It's been a kind of slow morning but that is welcomed. I'm really not all that in to working today. My wife went into the office today, so later I fly solo to get the boys.

(Morning: Creme Brule latte, chocolate. water)


Afternoon:

Watched another video for work and took notes. Pretty soon going to be heading out to get the boys. Before heading out I made some spaghetti and meatballs so they can have food when they get home. I had some left over pizza. I'll the spaghetti and meatballs later. Picked up the boys and came home. Checked back into work and did a few things. After work I took Gabriel to practice. 

(Afternoon: pizza, water, Red Bull)

Nighttime:

Practice was ok, but it was really cold. I took the truck to get washed and came home. We had dinner, I bathed Gabriel and I took a shower after. Put the boys to bed and now watching TV.

(Nighttime: spaghetti and meatballs, beer, water, skinny popcorn, chocolate, Madeline, cracker jack)

No comments:

Post a Comment