Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, November 24, 2022

Thanksgiving

Morning:
Woke up and got the things ready for my wife to get the ham ready. Woke her up and helped her prepare it. Packed up the truck and took a shower and waited for everyone to be ready to go.
(Morning: coffee. Water)

Afternoon:
Drove down to my Sister's and set up. Had an early Thanksgiving dinner and hung out a bit. After we cleaned up and came home. While eating my friend at work texted me to see if I wanted 4 tickets to Sundays 49ers game, so we are going to the game. We also got tickets to go to the Christmas eve game as well.
(Afternoon: Thanksgiving dinner, beer, 7-up, water, apple pie)

Nighttime:
Here at home watching football. Relaxing. Gave the boys food and now sending them to bed. Watched some TV and now off to sleep.
(Nighttime: beer, protein pack. Water)

No comments:

Post a Comment