Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, November 25, 2022

Black Friday

Morning:
Woke up, my wife took off with her mom to go shopping, but they returned since the lines to get to the parking lot were long. Went to take a shower and we got ready to go to Target to take Javi shopping. He did not find what he was looking for. After we went to get lunch.
(Morning: water)

Afternoon:
We went to McDonald's and had lunch. Came home and I played Madden. While playing I got the text from my friend regarding th a Niners tickets. I downloaded them and we are ready for Sunday. I also bought a parking pass. We moved the couch and I paused the game so we could go to the bank and to get our Christmas tree. Came home and we cleaned up and set up the tree. Lit jt up and realized that we were missing some things, so we went to get them at Target and came home.
(Afternoon: McChicken, McDouble, mcnuggets, iced tea, fries, iced Caramel Brule latte, water)

Nighttime:
Decorated the tree, made hot chocolate and we watched a Guardian of the Galaxy special, changed the boys and sent them to bed. Now watching Wednesday on Netflix before going to bed.
(Nighttime: water, mini donuts, hot chocolate)

No comments:

Post a Comment