Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, December 1, 2022

Last day of the month (11/30/22)

 Morning;

Woke up and went to get dressed. The bathroom was cold, really cold. I packed my lunch and coffee and headed out the door. No ice on the windshield this morning, but still took time to warm up the car. Drove over to Bay fair and parked, walked over to the platform and got on BART. I was going in and out of sleep during the ride, but it was nice. I got to the Civic Center station and on my way out I had to dodge a few used needles, a person sleeping on the street and some poop (Human or animal? who knows). I got into the building, signed in and went to set up. Checking in with people and now just waiting for the forum to start. Not in a good mood, but I'll adjust. Attended the forum meeting and it was long and tiring, but some good information. There was an issue about how they provided the information, I think they made the communication much harder than it should have been.

(Morning: Coffee, water)

Afternoon:

Went to fins a seat to eat my lunch and watch the rest of a show I had started. Talked to my Mom for a bit, called my wife after. About to go log back in to work and sit there until it's time to go. Had a nice long teams chat with Kathleen. Haven't really had one of those in a while. Still here waiting, tired of being here. It's not fun here. Packed up and walked over to the BART station and hopped on the train to go home. Got home and went inside 

(Afternoon: Water, Peanut Butter cups, ZOA, apple)

Nighttime:

Cleaned some things up and checked out the progress on te work outside. We went to Target to grab some gifts amd planned to go go Costco on Friday. We came home and had dinner, I showered and changed Gabriel for bed. Ordered the gold bar whiskey items for pick up tomorrow and watched TV. Tried going to bed but my wife is snoring. So I played a game of Madden and now off to bed.

(Nighttime: spaghetti and meatballs, whiskey and Coke, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment