Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

lockdown day 169

 Morning: 

Got up, went to shower and got ready for work. After we got Gabriel ready for school and took him over to his class. He had a good drop off. We came back home, I set up Javi with school and continued laundry. I checked in to work and started off with good conversations with people. Got some answers and was asked to take some screen shots for management. Now waiting for lunch

(Morning: Boost, Water, Coffee)

Afternoon:

My wife went to go pick up Gabriel while I stayed with Javi, we had lunch, I finished laundry and went to go take Javi to the boys and girls club and now finishing up work. We have to go to the storage room and Target later today. Finished work and headed over to get Javi and came back home to get my wife and Gabriel and we were off to the storage room and to Dick's for some items.

(Afternoon: water, fried rice, ice cream, water)

Nighttime:

I was feeling a bit sick and we headed home, will go to target tomorrow or Thursday. We had McDonald's to eat and I went to nap, feeling a bit better now. Still have to shower. I got out of the room and went to shower,  wen finished Cobra Kai season 2, after I played Madden and now off to bed. 

(Nighttime: fries, McChicken Sandwich, chicken nuggets,  water)

No comments:

Post a Comment