Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, September 19, 2020

lockdown day 187

Morning:
Got up, my wife made French toast and I made bacon. Had breakfast and chilled. Washed the truck and now debating when to take a shower. Still sleepy.
(Morning: coffee, French toast, bacon)

Afternoon:
We went to Serramonte and walked around for a bit. It was a bit full so we had to wait to get in to some stores. Went to the food court to get some Panda Express and came home to eat. After I fell asleep for a few hours and when I woke up I played Mario Party 8 with Javi.
(Afternoon: panda Express, water)

Nighttime:
We were going to go out to Target but didn't go. I showere and played Uno with a new Mario bros deck I bought. Had some snacks for dinner and watched Cold Casr Files on Netflix. Now off to bed.
(Nighttime: water, cerveza, cheese toast, doritos, popcorn)

No comments:

Post a Comment