Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, September 9, 2020

lockdown day 177

 Morning:

Got up to go shower and I noticed that the house was still really dark. I looked outside and the sky was covered with the smoke from the wildfires that are ongoing. The air quality is ok, smells like early morning camping. Got ready and we took Gabriel to preschool and came home. Got Javi ready for his independent study day. Checked in to work, I have a meeting at 9. Went to my meetin and got the information for the week. After I had to go to another meeting but it was a bit of a mess. It's still dark out.

(Morning: Boost, Coffee, Water, cheetos)

Afternoon:

My Mom came by to get Javi before getting Gabriel. My wife atenthe left over soup, I waited for later ad I had to go out. She went to the office and i headed out to the Dollar Tree. Got a few items to wrap up the gifts and got super nachos. Now home, resting about to go back in to work. Got back in to work and finished the day out. Collected the garbage and took it out, now heading over to my sister's to get the boys.

(Afternoon: super nachos, water, corn nuts)


Nighttime:

We got to my sister's and celebrated my nephews birthday, had some food, the kids danced and we came home. Shaved and showered amd got the boys ready for bed. Javi lost another tooth. Put Gabriel to bed, watched tv, played madden and going to bed soon. 

(Nighttime: lasagna, white castle sliders, dulce de leche ice cream, lemonade. Water)

No comments:

Post a Comment