Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, September 8, 2020

lockdown day 176

Morning:
Got up, showered. Came out and dressed Gabriel for preschool. His abuela said that he could stay home and she would watch him while Javi was in class and me and my wife worked. That did not happen,  my wife had him tailing her, he was with me at some points and made an appearance on Javi's screen. During the day I was able go find a Nintendo switch. I built a bundle as we are giving that to Javi for his birthday.
(Morning: water, boost, coffee, peanuts)

Afternoon:
We had lunch and i took Javi to the Boys and Girls club. Came back and i am super sleepy. Going to check in to work and ride out the day. Hopefully there isn't too much going on in these last few hours. I got an email close to 4 that my laptop was ready, so I headed out to go pick it up and after I picked up Javi to come home  
(Afternoon: steak, mashed potatoes, tortilla,  cheese, water)

Nighttime:
Got home, set up the laptop. Had dinnet, helped Javi get his shower ready, plahed Mario Bros and put Gabriel to bed. Showered after and watched tv with my wife. About to go to bed. 
(Nighttime: chicken gnocchi soup, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment