Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, September 17, 2020

lockdown day 185

 morning:

Got up late again, second day in a row that I missed my alarm. Went to shower and got ready. After I got Gabriel ready and we took him to preschool. It was a hard drop off today, he was being difficult this morning, but on the drive he calmed down and went in ok. Came back home, set up Javi for school, made my coffee and signed in to work. Talked to a few people, so far the recording we did yesterday passed the first initial phase, next is management approval. Caught up on emails and ordered us lunch from Red Robin's.

(Morning: Boost, Coffee, Water)

Afternoon:

Ate lunch, the delivery was late, but the food was OK. After lunch my wife took Javi to the Boys and Girls club and when she got back we went for a walk. My Mom dropped off Gabriel here before her appointment. Been working and talking to a few people and now waiting to run out the clock. Very sleepy. Had a Monster and ran out the clock, we went to go pick up Javi and went to Target .

(Afternoon: Pop tart, Monster, Chips, Burger)

Nighttime:

Our Target run was bad. The boys acted like a bunch of twatsicles. We got home, they went on time out. My wife bathed Gabriel,  i sent Javi to shower. After he did his homework I went to shower and sent them to bed early. Talking to my Mom right now while they go to bed. 

They fell asleep and now hanging out in the living room wafching a singing show on Netflix. Going to sleep after.

(Nighttime: water, wingstop left overs, toast)

No comments:

Post a Comment