Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, September 21, 2020

lockdown day 189

 Morning:

Got up and my stomach was hurting, used the bathroom and after fell asleep on the couch for a bit. When my alarm went off I went to go shower. Got Gabriel dressed for school and we drove over to drop him off. Got back home, set up Javi's work station, checked in to work and started that process. Not feeling 100% today but good enough to work. 

(Morning: water, boost, coffee)

Afternoon:

My Mom stopped by to pick up Javi. We had lunch and I rested. Super tired still, hopefully it gets better as the day moves on. The day dragged on for a bit. Still tired, but watched Cooley High. Had a pop tart and donuts to see if I needed a sugar bolt. Finished up work and headed to Target to get some milk amd other supplies. After went to get the boys and came home.

(Afternoon: Chicken tacos, water, pop tart. Donuts, monster)


Nighttime:

Got home, made dinner and showered. Got the boys ready for bed and watched a show. Played madden and off to bed.

(Nighttime: chicken quesadillas, water, ritz crackers)

No comments:

Post a Comment