Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

lockdown day 197

 Morning: 

Woke up and went to put clothes to wash. Went to shower and changed to get ready for the day. When I was done I came out to get Gabriel ready for preschool. We took him over and when we got close he started to cry in a last ditch effort to stay with us. But when we got there he was fine. We dropped him off and came home to set up Javi for school. I checked in to work, coffee and boost in hand. Javi so far has had a very bad day with his class. Hopefully he can turn it around. I went to throw out some trash and now I am here waiting for lunch time. Going to go pick up Gabriel.

(Morning: Water, Boost, Coffee, Candy Corn)

Afternoon:

I went to pick up Gabriel at school and came back home. We came back home and had lunch, I had 2 bowls of Chicken Gnocchi soup and a slice of cold pizza. Right now still waiting for questions from people and I really want to go take a nap. Javi has a meeting at 2, after that he goes to the Boys and Girls club. Dropped him off, returned home to finish out my work day. Played some Mario Party with Gabriel and close to 5:30 we went to get Javi and picked up some food.

(Afternoon: Chicken Gnocchi soup, pizza, water, Coffee)

Nighttime:

We picked up food from the Dominic's food truck and now are home about to eat. Had dinner and played Mario Party. My wife bathed Gabriel and I sent Javi to shower. I showered and changed, put the boys to bed. Watched some tv and going to bed soon.

(Nighttime: pulled pork sandwich, bacon macaroni and cheese,  beer, water, popcorn shrimp)

No comments:

Post a Comment