Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, September 22, 2020

lockdown day 190

 Morning:

Got up to make Gabriel a bottle and went to put clothes to wash. Came back and took a shower and got ready to go drop Gabriel off to preschool. The drop off was ok, he was acting up again, but fine when we got there. We got home, I made my coffee and had a boost and started working. Checked emails and checked in with a few people. So far I have been assisting on phone issues and catching up with people.

Slightly irritated this morning, I am getting asked to do things that are clearly out of my pay grade. It really sucks because I can and have figured out how to do things, but if I show them, they will take credit for it. So I am not sharing anything at the moment. 

(Morning: Coffee, boost, water)

Afternoon:

I went to go get Gabriel and he was happy to see me. It's hot outside today, the drive back was pleasant and now here at the house relaxing. Lunch soon. no lunch today, had another boost and some water. Dropped Javi off to the boys and girls club and now working on a list of things they want me to do. Running out the clock with a hint of irritation. Finished work and chilled before going out to get gas and get Javi

(Afternoon: Water, Boost)


Nighttime:

Got back home with Javi and made me some white rice with sardines. After I bathed Gabriel and told Javi to go shower. About to shower myself and chill before putting Gabriel to bed. Put him to bed, came out and watched some tv, played Madden and now off to bed. I have a bad headache 

(Nighttime: white rice, sardines, candy corn, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment