Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, September 11, 2020

lockdown day 178

 Morning:

Got up, showered and got ready. Went to change Gabriel so we could take him to preschool. Outside is much better than yesterday, still a bit overcast with ash falling, but at least it light outside, not dark. We came back and I set up Javi for his school day, I checked in to work and started to make my morning coffee. I took a quick break to wash the ashes off the car. Had a chat with a few people and now waiting for 1 PM to log off. We are going to see some places today in Hayward.

Javi was able to do his school work with minimal interruption. After he had lunch.

(Morning: Coffee, Boost, Water)

After we had lunch we went over to drop Javi off at the Boys and Girls club. We took off to Hayward to look at a few places. 2 out of 3 were ok. We came back home and I logged back in to work. Now waiting for any questions from EW's before I go get Javi and go over to pick up Gabriel.

(Afternoon: Pot stickers, cheetos, water, fruit punch, cookie)

Nighttime:

I went to get Javi and off to my sister's place. I hung out there and waited for Gabriel to poop before leaving. Came home to pick up my wife and to go pick up some food. When we got back we ate and I helped Javi finish his homework. Showered and got Gabriel reay for bed. Read him Jack and the Beanstalk and put him to sleep. 

I came out to wash bottles and to watch an episode of The Boys. I have some Vertigo symptoms right now, not feeling good at all. Hopefully I get better.

(Nighttime: burrito, water, chips)


No comments:

Post a Comment