Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

lockdown day 184

 Morning:

Woke up late, went to shower and came back to get Gabriel ready. We took him to preschool and it was a good drop off. Came back home, set Javi up for school and I logged in. I was able to chat with a few people and check emails before the forum. While I was on that call, Javi was meeting with his teacher and they had a good meeting. After I talked to Karla about the training video. Waited for her to send it to me.

(Morning: Boost, Water, Coffee)

Afternoon:

My Mom picked up Javi and I started recording my part of the training. It took me close to 2 hours to get it done. I got it done and sent it over to my supervisor. I had lunch and now back in to work. Going to run out the clock. Helped out a few more people before logging out and waiting for my wife to get here to go get the boys.

(Afternoon: Water, shrimp Alfredo pasta, pop tart)

Nighttime:

Got there and hung out for a bit. Filled out an application for Kiaser for her and chilled. We left and went to go get some wingstop and came home to eat. Trash is out. I showered and played Super Mario Bros with Javi. Got some more coins. Put Gabriel to bed and now relaxing in the living room, listening to the Giants game and waiting to watch NXT. Played Madden and now off to bed. 

(Nighttime: wingstop, veggie sticks, sweet tea, mocch)

No comments:

Post a Comment