Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, September 3, 2020

lockdown day 171

Morning:
Woke up and went to shower. Gpt ready and came out to get Gabriel ready to go to preschool. We took the Camry today. Before leaving I noticed that a gallon of water burst in the car and some sweaters and a stroller that I had in the trunk had mold all over them. I had to toss it and wash some blankets and the sweaters. Started work and set up Javi for school. Been working and helping out and airing out the car. My mom asked me if she could get the boys and i told her yes.
(Morning: coffee, boost, water)

Afternoon:
After my mom got the boys, we had lunch. I had some ice cream and chilled for the rest of my lunch time. Worked and answered questions the rest of the day, when i was done i moved the cars and we went over to Target to get Javi some swim clothes before getting to my sister's 
(Afternoon: ice cream, chicken tacos, water, white rice)

Nighttime:
Got there and we attended the Back to School night meeting via zoom. Packed up my sister's and nieces car and we went to grab dinner. Came home,  loaded up the truck, Javi showered,  i changed Gabriel and i showered myself. Felt bad because Gabriel was asking to go in the car so we can go to Disneyland. I thought it was cute, but sad. We always leave at night, so I guess he thought that was where we were going. To be fair, I would rather go to Disneyland than camping right now. Anyway, off to bed.
(Nighttime: stacked grilled cheese burger,  tacos, fries, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment