Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, September 8, 2020

lockdown day 175

Morning:
Got up, made eggs and turkey sausage for me and Gabriel. I offered Javi some but he started having some type of break down and crying that he go his way and my wife made him pancakes. I had toast along with my eggs and sausages and ofcourse coffee. Now going to rest a bit. Have Javi do the work he missed on Friday and get the things out of the car.
I started to get the things out of the truck,  organized it and headed to my sister's. Gpt there and started laundry. Went to get the last items out of her car and took them inside and put the other items away in mine. I washed the grill as much as I could before letting it dry and headed to the storage room. 
There was an issue there with getting in, but I got it settled. Put away the tents, chairs, cooler, pumps and other items. After that headed back to my sister's to switch out the clothes and then to Walgreens to get a few things for my wife and now home. About to shower.
(Morning: coffee, water, turkey sausages, toast, eggs, monster, danish)

Afternoon:
I showered and chilled. I thought everyone would be ready to go. But they weren't. I went out again to my sister's and put the clothes to dry and one more to wash. Back home, they are still sleeping. Would like to go eat soon.
My wife and Gabriel got up and we headed over to my sister's again. I folded the clothes and we ate lunch, after we went to Serramonte. 
(Afternoon: ribs, watermelon, water)

Nighttime:
We went to the Disney store and got a few things, got an icee and cookies for everyone else. We shopped at Target for some things and came home. Played Mario Bros with Javi, talked to Arnel for a bit. Showered, put Gabriel to sleep and came out to watch RAW. About to go to sleep.
(Nighttime: beed, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment