Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, September 12, 2020

lockdown day 179

 Morning:

Got up, went back to bed. Still not feeling well. I had the opportunity to do that today since my wife is off and we are not taking Gabriel to preschool since he has a dentist appointment. I was going to call out today, but since I have to be up for Javi's school I decided to work. Have my coffee in hand, about to go check the laundry and have a boost. Debating if I go leave my sample today or Monday. Just not really feeling it today. They came back from the dentist and it seems that Gabriel did a great job. I still am not feeling well, going to lay down. I ended up making myself some breakfast to see if that helps, so far it's not.

(Morning: Coffee, Boost, Water, eggs, toast, turkey sausage)

I went to take a nap, I was so tired and still not feeling well. I came back in and attended 2 meetings. After work today I am going to pick up some food and take it over to my Mom before coming back to have dinner here.  The rest of the day went well, not too sure how the meeting came off but we did the first one and I listened to the 2nd one. After we went to get the food, picked up Javi and off to drop the food to my Mom.

After we went to in and out for burgers for my wife and kids and got home.

(Afternoon: Cookie, fruit punch, water, meat, madeline)

Nighttime:

Had dinner, talked to my mom. About to shower. Really uneventful night, watched tv, my wife went to bed early with the boys and i watched tv and fell asleep on couch.

(Nighttime: prime rib, Cesar salad,  garlic bread, strawberry milkshake, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment