Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, February 23, 2020

on the hunt

Morning:
Officially got out of bed at 10, but there was several times I was woken up by Gabriel to do something. I cleaned the bed and we went to shower. The boys had lunch and we were going house hunting.
(Morning: boost, 2 mini muffins)

Afternoon:
We drove to Hayward to see some house and condos. Some were better than others, now we are on our last one. No parking so I am in the car with the boys. We switched our to see the house, it was nice, after we went to see a few more and had a late lunch/early dinner at Hometown Buffett,  it.was.nasty! I wish I could turn back time to not go there. After we came home.
(Afternoon: buffet, ICEE, water)

Nighttime:
Took like a 10 minute nap or so, we were supposed to watch THE Walking Dead,  but my wife wanted to watch 90 day fiancee instead. So I went to 7-11 to grab some milk for the house, came back to shower the boys and now since my wife finished what she wanted to watch, she wants to watch the  Walking Dead,  but I already started watching The Broken Skull session with Steve Austin and the Big Show. So there's that. Have to show soon and put Gabriel to bed.
Put Gabriel to bed, showered and finished the interview, now watching the walking dead and going to bed
(Nighttime: water, buñuelos, ice cream)

No comments:

Post a Comment