Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, February 15, 2020

start of a long weekend

Morning:
Got up, made eggs for the boys. Caught up on some shows and chilled.
(Morning: coffee, cupcakes)

Afternoon:
Showered and now ready to go. Not sure where, but ready nonetheless. So I guess we are going to Hillsdale mall, we headed out and found parking pretty quickly. The boys fell asleep so I am the car with them. Javi woke up and we took a sleeping Gabriel into the mall to go find my wife and mother in law. We found them we went to eat and ran into Brian, Aisha and the girls. Talked for a bit and went to the lego store and to build a bear. The boys got lego sets and sonic the Hedgehog bears. After we came home.
(Afternoon: nachos, horchata, beer)

Nighttime:
The air filter I ordered came in, but it was for the wrong filter. I did a little more research and saw that it was for the cabin filter. So I looked it up on YouTube and was able to change it myself. Tomorrow the air filter should come in. I helped Javi build his Toy Story 4 lego set and Gabriel with his diplo Marvel set. Now hanging out, hope to watch Zombieland Double Tap.
Watched most of the movie before Gabriel came out to get my wife to go to bed. Watching tv before going to bed.
(Nighttime: beer, mini wheats,  Ritz crackers,  fig newton, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment