Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Tuesday

Morning:
Got up, got dressed,  put clothes to dry,  made Gabriel a bottle, put my lunch away, made coffee and headed out to work. It's not as cold today as it's been in the last few weeks. I got parking and now waiting for time to start walking over to work.
Hopefully today will be a better say than yesterday. 
I was running around all morning trying to get things done for the training. It is very stressful with the miscommunication that is going on. I started to assign things to the group.
(Morning: boost, coffee,  water, donut)

Afternoon:
I went to eat and watched Zombieland. After I met with the team and we went over the developments from training. Got some answers, not enough.  Tomorrow I will try again. I left work to go pick up Javi, but my wife said she would get him. I passed by picking up some cards at my sister's, bought the lotto and put gas in the car before coming home.
(Afternoon: Burrito, water, red bull)

Nighttime:
Got home, rested a bit. Started making dinner, baked potatoes for me and spaghetti and meatballs for the boys, I'll take that for 7nlunch tomorrow. After dinner I bathed the boys, showered and now putting Gabriel to bed. Watched some Curb your Enthusiasm and now watching WWE backstage.  Going to go to bed soon.
(Nighttime: baked potatoes, water, cranberry and vodka )

No comments:

Post a Comment