Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, February 22, 2020

Friday!

Morning:
Got up, made Gabriel a bottle and got ready. Put clothes to dry and made my coffee and headed out. The drive was good, it's a bit cold this morning. Lots of things on my mind today. Hopefully everything goes well at work today with the shadowing. 
Got to work and was able to set up the shadowing for the morning I got 2 done. When I was finished installed to Arnel for a bit. 
(Morning:  boost, coffee, water)

Afternoon:
Going to eat lunch and watch the league,  after I will shadow some more. I went over to heat up my Spaghetti and ate. Also got some corn chips and a monster. Now back at my desk. I was able to get 3 more shadows done, putting my total for today at 5 and overall 9. All of them have been pretty good, they have been able to get the information and they are able to explain the information to the clients. About to go home in a bit.
Started the walk to the car and headed home. My Matt Hardy figure came in!
(Afternoon:Spaghetti, Corn chips, Monster, Water, peanut butter cookie)

Nighttime:
We went to eat sushi in San Bruno. I had BBQ pork rice and chicken wings. We came back home, Gabriel fell asleep at the restaurant and he is still sleeping. I had to change him while he was out. Now going to watch som tv
(Nighttime: bbq pork fried rice,  chicken wings, miso soup, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment