Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, February 22, 2020

Saturday

Morning:
Got up,  made the boys pancakes. I was going to try and make this egg sandwich,  but we didn't have enough eggs so I made myself some pancakes as well. Hung out and watched some of the office and some XFL football and showered.
(Morning: coffee, pancakes)

Afternoon:
I went with Javi to go pick up some buñuelos from my mom and after to Safeway to get some things we needed. Got home and Gabriel is still napping. About to eat a late lunch/early dinner. After dinner we rested a bit and then headed out to drop off the buñuelos to my sister and go to Krispy Kreme to get donuts.
(Afternoon: stroop waffle,  Ritz crackers, carne molida, white rice, water, coffee, donuts,buñuelos)

Nighttime:
After the donuts we went to Serramonte to walk around a bit. After we came home. Time to relax. Showered and put Gabriel to bed and now watching the League.
(Nighttime : cheese sticks, cheetos, beer)

No comments:

Post a Comment