Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Wednesday hump day

Morning:
I fell asleep on the couch. Woke up at 4:55 am. So I didn't bother to go to the bed to disrupt my wife and Gabriel. It was a good resting night, sometimes the couch is where it's at. I got up, made Gabriel a bottle, got dressed,  packed my lunch, made coffee and headed out. Traffic was light, they are doing some road work here so parking is becoming limited. But I got a good spot. Now going to rest until timeless to walk to work.
Today I have quite a bit to do, so hopefully everyone gets me what I asked so we can move forward. 
Well, my supervisor is out again,  so I sent out an email to his supervisor about the training and what we thought. Next is the CF forum meeting.
After the meeting we met with Randy, Raquel and Herbert about the upcoming training. I sent out the update to the team, seems that one of them is upset about the situation as a whole.

(Morning: boost,  coffee,  water)

Afternoon:
Had lunch, watched the Bump and now going back to chill at my desk. I think I might end the day over at 1440. I made plans to have lunch tomorrow with Kathleen and Tim. That should be fun. I walked over to 1440 and talked to Amilcar for a bit before going to the forum meeting. It was an interesting and long forum that didn't go as well as they wanted.
After we got an email from my supervisors supervisor that led me to believe that one of my team members emailed him about management talking to me about the training.
That seriously irked me and tomorrow I will address the whole situation with my supervisor if he is there. After I went home.
(Afternoon: spaghetti and meat balls, monster, water, chips, fig newton, apple) 

Nighttime:
Got home and helped Javi with homework, we finished up the valentine's day cards and went to Tanforan. Had dinner and the kids played at the Bounce House and we shopped at Target and came home. Put Gabriel to bed, about to shower. 
After the shower I came out to help Javi get his things ready for school tomorrow. He doesn't feel well, I hope that he gets a good night sleep so he can go to school and hand out his Valentine's day cards to his classmates. 
Watching a bit of tv before bed.
(Nighttime: chicken,  shrimp, white rice, macaroni salad, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment