Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, February 17, 2020

sunday

Morning:
Got up, made Gabriel some eggs, made myself a breakfast sandwich and coffee a d hung out until I got ready to go. We played outside with water balloons and cleaned out some of the toys outside.
(Morning: coffee, breakfast sandwich)

Afternoon:
We went to Chili's and had lunch. Came back home and most of us napped. Now watching NXT. I had some chips and beer as me and Javi watched Lego Masters and chilled.
(Afternoon: burgers, chips, guacamole,  fries cheesecake, beer, chips)

Nighttime:
Watched a few shows and played a bit with Gabriel, now trying to get him to go to sleep. Got some bad news, one of the supervisors the I worked with passed away from stage 4 leukemia, she was not my supervisor. but she would always help out when I asked. May she rest in peace Ana Marie Palermo. Wanted to watch Curb your Enthusiasm but Gabriel would not sleep. Just watched some shows and now going to bed.
(Nighttime: Ritz crackers)

No comments:

Post a Comment