Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, February 15, 2020

Valentine's day

Morning:
Got up, put clothes to dry,  made Gabriel a bottle. Went to get ready and headed out to take Gabriel to school and Javi to the dentist. They both did well, Javi ended up throwing up phlegm in the car. They stayed home and incame out to see Cullo at the shop for an oil change. Now waiting for the car. Hope it goes by quick. Got the car and headed home.
(Morning: boost, coffee)

Afternoon:
Went to go get Gabriel,  my Mom and Myrna. Now home, hanging out before the movie starts. After resting upnforna bit, we headed out to the movies. Got the kids popcorn and  a drink. We watched Sonic the Hedgehog, it was a fun movie for kids. After I went to drop Myrna off to my brother and went home. My mom was going to watch the boys for us while we went out to dinner.
(Afternoon: peanuts, fig cookies, cookies, popcorn)

Nighttime:
We headed over to Kincaid's to have a nice Valentine's day dinner. The food was delicious and the dessert was amazing. After we came home, I went to drop my mom off and came back home to watch some tv. I fell asleep on the couch, but now going to bed.
(Nighttime: beer, water, garlic buttered bread prime rib, mashed potatoes,  veggies, coffee and burnt creme)

No comments:

Post a Comment