Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, February 2, 2020

Super Bowl Sunday

Morning: 
Got up, changed Gabriel's diaper,  cleaned the bed, moved the car and made coffee. Waiting for my mother in law to get out of the bathroom so I can shower. The boys are changed into their Niners gear, need to get ready for the Magic Unicorn pic. Today is the Super Bowl,  Niners vs Chiefs. Hoping the Niners come out on top.
I ordered some wingstop for pick up later. Very anxious and nervous right now, I hope the team is feeling much better than I am right now lol.
Got the boys ready, I showered and took our game day Magic Unicorn picture.
(Morning: coffee)

Afternoon:
Played some Madden,  not watching the pregame shows, a bit tired of the KC bias. Just ready for the game. We went to Target to get a few things for Gabriel's first day of preschool tomorrow. Came back home, finished my game and now waiting to go pick up the food and for kick off.
Went to go pick up the wings and they were not ready, they were running behind. So we came back home and watched then1st quarter and I went back to get the food. I didn't eat until halftime. 
(Afternoon: water, golden oreo cookies, wingstop, beer)

Nighttime:
Ate, finished watching the game. Unfortunately the quest for six will have to wait another year. The Niners lost 31-20, although it was closer than that. It hurts, but the Niners had an awesome season. Didn't end how we wanted but that's sports for you, heartbreak for days. 
Bathed the boys, going to shower and chill.
Still pretty bummed about the game, trying not to watch tv to remind me of it. Watching a movie, about to go to sleep.
(Nighttime: boosts water)

No comments:

Post a Comment