Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, February 20, 2020

day 2 of training

Morning:
Got up, got dressed, made Gabriel a bottle,  made coffee for myself before heading out. Gabriel had a bad night, he threw up a bit and didn't want to sleep again. But he eventually went to sleep. The drive to work was good, got one of the last parking spots in my area, now waiting to start walking to work. I work from 1440 all day today.
I got in, checked emails and went to set up for the training. Humberto was out, so we had to adjust the rotation.
It went well, however when management came by they basically wasted 35 minutes on repeating everything I said. Oh well, after i heated up my food.
(Morning: boost, coffee,  water)

Afternoon:
Ate lunch, went to hang out with Amilcar for a bit before going back up for the pm training. It was just about the same, some hiccups. Including management again repeating my part. If they would have only checked out my power point, they would have seen that I covered everything they were talking about. 
After I walked to the car and drove home to take out the trash and go grocery shopping. 
(Afternoon: chicken, chili beans, rock star. Water, fig newton)

Nighttime: 
We went to Target and on the way back got some round table pizza. We got home and unloaded the car, ate dinner and finished up taking out the trash. Put Gabriel to bed and showered, watched tv and fell asleep on the couch.
(Nighttime: pizza, water, caprisun)

No comments:

Post a Comment