Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

I'm late

Morning:
I woke up 18 minutes late.i ran to get get ready, got Gabriel's bottle before I left and took off to work. Luckily I was able to get down here in time to find parking. Took a quick nap and started my walk to work. I made it. Checking emails now. Caught up and talked to a few people, I was able to watch Frozen II. It was good. After I went to the forum meeting, about to head over to 1440 for lunch
(Morning: boost, coffee, water)

Afternoon:
I got to 1440 and hung out a bit before going to the lunch event. It was fun, it was a light lunch, a good event overall. After I went back downstairs to find a cubicle and worked a bit. Went to Costco with Amilcar and came back to the office, there was a fire drill and we had to leave and come back. After I came home to take out the trash and pick up my wife to go to get the boys.
(Afternoon: water, yogurt, garbanzo bean salad, soup, carrot mango smoothie)

Nighttime:
Got to my sister and had dinner, hung out a bit and came home. Changed Gabriel and showered. Tried to put him to sleep, took a while but he went down. Now watching tv.
(Nighttime : carnitas, chicharron, tortilla, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment