Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, October 7, 2019

Training week

Morning:
Got up, got dressed. Made Gabriel a bottle, looks like Javi is staying in today. He is not feeling good. I headed out to work, there was very light traffic.  Today we start training.
The morning training was good. I did my part and for the mock interview I helped out an EW that was the sister of one of the policy team workers. They all did great.

Afternoon:
Had lunch, helped an EW with a case and went to do the second training. That one went well. It ran a bit long but we got it done. Javi is still a little sick so I called to check in on him and went home.

Nighttime:
Watched the Niners vs Browns on MNF. The Niners won. I also watched RAW and it was ok. They could gave done better but it is what it is. Watching a little more tv before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment