Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

the shadow knows

Morning:
Got up, got dressed, made coffee and headed out. There was a bit of traffic bit I was able to get in on time. Spoke to James in the morning, answered a few emails and it was off to start shadowing. I completed one and now I am waiting for my second one. The second shadow was good, after I went to the forum meeting. 
It was more of the same, very few updates after I went down to shadow one more before lunch.

Afternoon:
Had lunch. Went over to shadow the last two EWs before the end of my shift. I was able to get my mom her covered California kaiser coverage. The rest of the day was fun
 Went to get the kids and went home

Nighttime:
Made meatloaf and hung out. Bathed the boys, showered and put Gabriel to bed. Watching tv before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment