Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, October 13, 2019

Steak and Football

Morning:
Got up, made eggs for Gabriel and myself. Had coffee and started watching football. Showered and got the kids ready. Gabriel made a mess and I had to clean it up.

Afternoon:
Started watching the Niners vs Rams game. My wife went out to buy some steaks to grill, I stayed with the kids and got the grill ready. After some time we ate lunch and now finishing up the game.
Niners won, it was a gritty game. They are 5-0, looks like I am going the other way in Fantasy Football as I am 0-6.
After the game I played Monopoly Junior with Javi until we went to Target.

Nighttime:
Got back home,  carved pumpkins and bathed the boys, showered, put Gabriel to sleep and now watching the walking dead. We have our matching family Halloween pjs on tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment