Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, October 5, 2019

Sabado

Morning:
Got up, made breakfast and coffee. I decided today was the day to build the toddler bed for Gabriel
Did that, took the crib apart and now about to shower. Later we have a concert to go to.
We went out to have Javi ride his bike and Gabriel ride his Batman ATV.

Afternoon:
It is hot so the kids wanted popsicles, we came in, I went to pick up lunch for us and when i came back we ate and rested a bit. I played Angry Birds with Javi before we went out real quick to get some icees and a coffee for my wife.

Nighttime:
We left the kids with my mother in law and headed out to San Jose to see Alejandro Sanz in concert. Our section was closed so they upgraded us to floor seats. The concert was a lot of fun and we had a great time. We just got home, changing and it's bed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment