Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, October 14, 2019

Day off

Morning:
Got up, threw on some sweats and went to drop Javi off at school. After I went to Costco to get gas and then to McDonald's for breakfast. Got home and chilled a bit, cleaned up and showered. We were off to Kaiser to get Gabriel and my wife the flu shot.

Afternoon:
After the flu shot we went to Costco to get some water, milk and diapers for the trip. Came home and watched American Horror Story 1984. Gabriel fell asleep and I dozed off.
My wife and I went to pick up Javi at school and took him to get a hair cut. Came home to pick up Gabriel and went to Chevy's for an early dinner.

Nighttime:
Got home and started packing clothes for the trip. We got the boys clothes ready and I think all of mine is done. Just have to put shoes in a bag. After I showered and went to put Gabriel to bed.
When he fell asleep I came out and Javi went to bed soon after. My wife booked our trip to visit her sister in Florida for Christmas.  I have to ask for an additional 2 days off.
Now watching RAW and then going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment