Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, October 12, 2019

Pumpkin Patch day

Morning:
Got up, move things around in the truck and got ready. About to head out to get gas and go get my mom. We are headed to a Pumpkin patch.
I got gas, came back to get everyone, drove to get my mom and headed out to Petaluma .
On the drive Gabriel threw up and we had to get off to clean him up. After some time we finally got to the pumpkin patch and had a lot of fun.

Afternoon:
We left the pumpkin patch and headed out to the outlets. Did some shopping and went to grab food to bring home to eat. There was slight traffic but we finally got home. I cleaned out the car seat and had dinner. After we went to see Joker.

Nighttime:
The movie was good. It was heavy for sure. But good. Came home, took my mom home and came back to shower. Now waiting for my wife to come out the room.
Well, she didn't come out. She went to sleep, the party outside is over. Now watching El Camino on Netflix and then bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment