Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

day 2.. deja vu

Morning:
Got up earlier today. Working from 1440 so I park near there. Met Amilcar for coffee at Peet's and got in to work and checked in. Made the copies for the training and it was off to the races. The training was good, took about 2 hours. We set up the shadowing for tomorrow. 
After I went to Costco with Amilcar to get my lunch and came back to wait until 12.

Afternoon:
Had lunch with Kathleen and Tim. We talked about the walking dead and work. After I went to do the 2nd training and it lasted about an hour and a half. When we were done I checked my email one last time and headed out to pick up Javi at school.
Got Javi and went home, waited for my wife to get home and we went to Kincaid's  for dinner.

Nighttime:
Had a good meal and dessert. Came back home, trying to put Gabriel to bed in his own bed. Went to shower, fell asleep on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment