Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, October 28, 2019

training day...again

Morning:
Got up, got dressed and headed out to work. Traffic wassmooth, got there and checked in and went to get ready for the trainings. The morning went well, Sandra and Jackson were in that one.  After we let them go and I went to have lunch.

Afternoon:
I had the leftover tacos from the Birthday party and watched a Netflix documentary. I went out for an iced pumpkin Spice latte and returned for the 2nd training. Everything was good in that one as well. After I drove home.

Nighttime:
Went to Red Robins for dinner, but Gabriel was acting a fool, so I left with him to get him a bottle and returned to pick up my wife and Javi. We went to Target and then home.
Bath night for the boys, now trying to put Gabriel to bed. 
Took me some time to put him to bed. Javi came in the room and I had to start over again. Someone slammed the bathroom door. I had to start over again. But he finally went to sleep. I came out, showered and now watching some tv before bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment