Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, October 25, 2019

Friday!

Morning:
Got up, got dressed, put clothes to dry and headed out to work. I got here around 7:23 AM and waited for 7:30 before going in. I checked in and submitted my time sheet and prepared myself to go to the first wrap up session of the day. It went well, the group at first did not want to say much to management, but they opened up after some time.
After I went to lunch.

Afternoon:
Had lunch, starting watching Netflix 'Living With Yourself', so far it's good. About to go to the second training of the day. The trainig went well, it was fun and we were able to leave early. I drove to 7-11 to get some ice cream for everyone. When I got home we had some and headed out to Javi's Harvest Fest st school.

Nighttime:
The Harvest Fest was good, after we went to Serramonte to get a gift for the birthday party that Javi is going to tomorrow. After we came home, I put Gabriel to bed and I showered. Now watching TV before bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment