Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, October 4, 2019

Finally Friday

Morning:
Got up, made Gabriel a bottle and went to get ready. Put clothes to dry, made coffee and went off to work. Light traffic, got in and checked in. Printed the materials for training next week and now waiting for lunch time.

Afternoon:
Had lunch and watched Big Mouth on Netflix. About to head to a meeting. So tired, ready to go home. The meeting was good, productive. We are thinking about how we are going to do the trainings. After I went home.
Played with the kids for a bit, I was watching Smackdown on the Fox Sports app. I had an issue with Amazon, they said an item was delivered but it wasn't. After that we went to have dinner a Red Lobster.

Nighttime:
Dinner was good, came home. Changed the toilet seat. Changed Gabriel and put him to bed. Took Javi to bed and I went to shower. After I told my wife to go to sleep as she was passed out on the couch. Right now I am watching the rest of Smackdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment