Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Back at it

Morning:
Got up, got dressed. Put clothes to dry, made coffee, packed my things and headed out to work. It's cold this morning. Got in, checked in. Requested an additional two days off in December. Now just catching up with things. Most of the day I was reviewing and talking to people before having lunch. 

Afternoon:

Ate, watched Netflix and headed out to move the car. Found parking and walked to 1440. Our meeting was good, quick. I came home after. 

Got home and took out the trash and recycling. We went to pick up some milk for Gabriel and glow sticks for the kids for Disneyland and went home after. 


Nighttime:

Bathed both kids and I put Gabriel to bed. I showered and played a game with Javi before he went to bed. Watched Hobbs and Shaw and now going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment