Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

last day this week

Morning:
Got up, got dressed,  made coffee and headed out to work. Slight traffic but it was all good. Got in, checked in and went down to shadow. After I was done I hit up the forum meeting.

Afternoon:
Had lunch and went down to shadow again. Came up to get on a conference call and ran out the clock. When it was time i went home, took out the trash and showered. 
When my wife came home we went to meet my family at Round Table Pizza for my sister's Birthday and came home.

Nighttime:
Got home, bathed both boys and now putting Gabriel to bed. He went to bed and I came out to watch tv. Finished NXT amd it was really good. AEW was good as well, but I think they lacked something,  people are hyping then up way too much. To be honest, Impact was better. Anyway, about to go to bed. Halloween tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment