Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, October 31, 2019

Halloween

Morning:
Got up, got ready and we went to take Javi to school for his parade. We saw him go around twice and I left with my mom and Gabriel to go have breakfast at Denny's. After we went to Costco and came back home. 

Afternoon:
My mom went to go run some errands and I took a nap with Gabriel. I had a quick dream of my Dad. I started to ask him why he let happen what happened in Nicaragua in his final days there, but I stopped myself mid question and just let it be.
I went to get Javi and now we are back home. Niners vs Cardinals tonight. Trick or treating as well.
We went over near Costco and did some trick or treating and got some good items. Came back home, had some wing stop while Javi gave out the goodies we got from the Oogie bash at Disneyland. 

Nighttime:
Finished the game, put Gabriel to bed. Showered and now finishing up Crown Jewel  then time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment