Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, October 3, 2019

Thursday thoughts

Morning:
Got up, got ready and headed out to work. There was traffic due to a car accident. Got in and checked in. Finished reading the handbook and got on the conference call.

Afternoon:
Had lunch and watched some wrestling and the beginning of Spider Man Far From Home. Had our unit meeting call and after went to get Javi.
After I got to my sister's I stayed for a bit and went to target to get things to make dinner.

Nighttime:
Made dinner with my wife, had dinner. Started laundry and changed the boys. I showered and put Gabriel to bed. Came out and watched some tv. Now catching up on the AEW show. So far it's been ok, nothing special yet. Pac and Hangman about to go at it.
Well, I saw the show. It was good, not great. It fell flat from the monster expectations it had. There were many lazy spots, spots that looked really bad and the announcers didn't really help with the excitement. The final reveal of Jake Hager as a member of AEW was really meh. The crowd ate it up because they literally will love anything AEW does. Anyway, hope next week it is better. I give the edge this week to NXT.

No comments:

Post a Comment